Kesh Organics Freezer Packs are made with premium wildcrafted sea moss from the pristine waters of Saint Lucia and has already been soaked in alkaline water and limes. BUSY SCHEDULE? NO PROBLEM! Just stock up on our popular freezer packs and always have them conveniently available in your freezer. Just ADD Water and Blend!
Sea Moss is nutrient dense and contains 92 of the 102 minerals our body requires daily in order to function at its optimum health. Sea Moss also contains vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K which combined with the minerals makes it the ultimate super food. Sea Moss is particularly rich in Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Selenium, Iron, Iodine and Zinc to name a few.
BENEFITS OF SEA MOSS:
Some of the health benefits of consuming Sea Moss regularly are:
- IMPROVED HEART HEALTH
- IMPROVED THYROID FUNCTION
- IMPROVED LUNG HEALTH
- IMPROVED DIGESTION
- BOOSTS IMMUNE SYSTEM
- IMPROVED INTESTINAL FUNCTION
- IMPROVED COLON/BOWEL HEALTH
- ANTI BACTERIAL
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY BONES/MUSCLES
- ANTI MICROBIAL
- TREATS COLDS/FLU
- AIDS WEIGHT LOSS
- TREATS ECZEMA/PSORIASIS/RASHES
- IMPROVES DEPRESSION/ANXIETY
- BOOSTS CONDITION OF SKIN/HAIR
- IMPROVES SEXUAL PERFORMANCE
Ingredients: Eucheuma Cottoni (Sea Moss), Fruit, Alkaline Water, Limes
How To Prepare The Sea Moss:
1. Completely thaw Kesh Organics Freezer Pack before blending
2. Add 2 cups of alkaline water
3. Blend until smooth (Times may vary according to blenders, 2-3 minutes)
Kesh Organics Freezer packs and be frozen for 6 months. Sea Moss gel can be refrigerated in a covered container for 4 weeks and it can be frozen for up to 6 months.
(Caution: If you chose to use jars to freeze your gels, please allow space for your gel to expand to prevent breakage.)
DISCLAIMER: **This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure, or prevent any disease. Please be sure to seek medical advice from your primary physician or a qualified healthcare provider. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.